Editor’s Note: Check out our full review of King Arthur: Knight’s Tale!
NeocoreGames is happy to announce that King Arthur: Knight’s Tale is leaving Early Access and the full release will now be available on Steam.
The 1.0 version of the game features:
• The complete campaign in four story acts
• More than thirty playable heroes of five different classes
• More than fifty unique missions
• Seven different enemy factions with more than fifty types of enemies
• Fully upgradable Camelot
• Complete Morality Chart with four alignments and unique rewards
• High level endgame, unlocked after finishing the story
• Supported languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, Polish, Russian and Hungarian
• Steam achievements
King Arthur: Knight’s Tale is a unique hybrid between turn-based tactical games and traditional, character-centric RPGs. Knight’s Tale is a modern retelling of a classic Arthurian mythology story filtered through the dark fantasy tropes, a twist on the traditional tales of chivalry.
King Arthur: Knight’s Tale is also coming to PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X | S at a later date.