Lead a nation of your own design through thousands of years of history in Millennia, a new turn-based strategy game from Paradox Interactive and C Prompt Games. Players will be able to create their own nation in Millennia, which is a historical turn-based 4X game that challenges the strategic prowess of players across 10,000 years of history, from the dawn of humanity to our possible futures.
Features of Millennia Include:
• History and Alternate History: Lead your people through ten historical ages, steer your timeline into the uncharted alternate history of a Variant Age or the danger and opportunity of a Crisis Age. Each Age involves unique rules, units, buildings, goods, and challenges, which can alter the path of history.
• National Spirits: Decide what your Nation is famous for by selecting National Spirits and using the bonuses they provide to achieve your goals. Combine multiple National Spirits as you progress through history to craft a unique civilization in every game.
• Domains: Invest in six different Domains that influence the focus of your Nation – Exploration, Government, Warfare, Diplomacy, Engineering, and Arts. The better you provide for each, the more your Nation can make use of unique Domain Powers. Everything from claiming territory, to adopting new governments, to spreading religion, to reinforcing Armies flows from mastery of the Domains.
• Deep Economy: Design your economy to support your strategy. Gather raw materials, then build Improvements to refine basic Goods like logs or iron into lumber, paper, books, ingots, tools, or weapons – specialized products that allow you to improve and adjust your economic engine to suit whatever history sends your way.
• Army Based Combat: Customize your approach to war by combining individual Units into powerful Armies. Each Unit influences the capabilities of its Army, allowing you to employ a vast number of varied strategies. Once in conflict, watch the action unfold through the Combat Viewer, where battles play out and provide details on how different Armies perform.
• And more: discover natural landmarks, build the Pyramids, compete in the space race, finance expeditions, survive plagues, use diplomacy to your advantage, defeat barbarians, unleash innovations, deal with alien visitors, govern underwater cities, manage air combat, and master a host of other historical-themed content.
Millennia is targeted for a 2024 release and can be wishlisted now on Steam.