The biggest ever expansion for Moonlighter, the critically acclaimed shopkeeping RPG from 11 bit studios and Digital Sun, which recently reached one million players, debuts today on PC. Available now for the price of 6.99 USD/Euro, the Between Dimensions DLC expands on the main experience by letting fearless adventurers descend into an all-new Interdimensional Dungeon while filling current dungeons with new creatures alongside offering a bunch of new weapons, armors, shop items, and rings.
Editor’s Note: Check out our full review of Moonlighter!
After a tumultuous time, the village of Rynoka was once again at peace thanks to the brave adventures of the hero-merchant, Will. Sadly, the serenity was short-lived as an unknown cryptic Portal has strangely appeared out of nowhere. Does it bring with it a new threat? Yeah, it probably does. But Will’s merchant sense tells him it could also mean something else… profit! Stepping into the unknown is even more tempting if you think about all the new precious loot that awaits only the bravest of explorers.
Accessing the Between Dimensions DLC requires players to have finished the main game. Some content noted below will be available to all owners of the base game free of charge.
Between Dimensions DLC features:
• A brand-new Interdimensional Dungeon (with a chance for it to appear as a Corrupted Dungeon in the original dungeons!)
• 10 all-new original enemies and 5 minibosses
• A full set of weapons with a new short sword, large sword, bow, gloves, and spear
• A new set of armor with a helmet, chest, and boots
• Trick weapons – 10 unique weapons in total – both powerful… and punishing!
• New rings for boosting Will’s passive abilities
• New shop upgrade allowing Will to showcase his new Interdimensional Items
• New customers wanting to trade and an unfamiliar NPC: The Trader
• Additional story and lore
• New thieves to invade your shop (free content)
• A new client – the indecisive customer (free content)
• A bothersome bird terrorizing your customers (free content)
Between Dimensions launches on July 23rd via Steam at 6.99 USD/Euro, and will be available on consoles at a later date.