Degica Games and Crypton Future Media are pleased to announce the VR game featuring the famous virtual singer Hatsune Miku, Hatsune Miku VR, will be released on March 8th through Steam.
List of Songs:
• Ievan Polkka (by Otomania)
• Singularity (by keisei)
• Amagoi Miseinen (by Wada Takeaki ‘Kurage P’)
• Sharing The World (by BIGHEAD)
• + 4 more songs!
• Rhythm action game using VR controllers
• Enjoy Miku’s original dance while playing the game
• Eight songs with two difficulties for intense dance action (more planned to follow after release)
• Game available in English, Japanese, and Chinese and more
About Hatsune Miku:
Developed by Crypton Future Media, a “software” that lets anyone create songs by entering the words and melody. As numerous creators submitted content on the web, Hatsune Miku became a big movement. She also garnered interest as a “character” and now has her own goods and live concerts as a virtual singer, famous throughout the world.