Klabater today revealed the first gameplay teaser for its upcoming mix of a fantasy management sim and a role-playing game, Crossroads Inn. Additionally, company has announced Xbox One version of the game.
Crossroads Inn is a real-time management sim with RPG elements. The game consists of two unique modes offering totally different gameplay. In sandbox mode you focus solely on managing your business – build your very own tavern, hire and oversee staff, manage supply chain and create new recipes. In Campaign mode micromanagement forms only the beginning, as the kingdom is in turmoil and your inn soon attracts the attention of important political and military figures, desperately holding to the reins of power. You will become part of a large-scale political intrigue inspired heavily by RPG games, you will explore your past and play an important role in a history of Delcrys.
• Real-time management sim and RPG in one!
• Two completely different game modes: an epic Campaign mode with a non-linear story and endless Sandbox mode dedicated to hardcore sim fans
• A dangerous political climate with feuding factions and powerful organizations with which you are free to align yourself with or work against them
• Once in a lifetime culinary adventure! Discover recipes, create new dishes and serve varied menus to attract different social groups – in-game culinary system designed in cooperation with experts from Nerds’ Kitchen!
• Original soundtrack composed by talented team under supervision of Marcin Przybyłowicz (the composer and music director known for The Witcher 3, among other titles) including original long gone instruments from various cultures and eras
• The expanded in-game culinary recipes along with a fully developed nutritional system created to influence relationship with different guests and fractions
“Crossroads Inn is undoubtedly one of our most important projects scheduled for release in 2019. It’s a huge game with many unique mechanics and two completely different modes. We are die-hard fans of management sim and RPG games in Klabater, so we decided we want to mix both genres in our game.” Said Michal Gembicki, CEO of Klabater. “We also decided to work on Xbox One version since we believe there are many players interested in solid sim gameplay on this platform. To adapt such title for console seems to be a very challenging task, but it is certainly worth of some additional work and effort.”