Dungeons & Dragons today unleashed the first adventure of the world’s greatest roleplaying game set primarily in the Feywild – The Wild Beyond the Witchlight.
Once every eight years, the fantastic Witchlight Carnival touches down on your world, bringing joy to one settlement after the next. But there’s more to this magical extravaganza than meets the eye!
A wickedly whimsical adventure awaits but, in the meantime, below is a list of resources that you might find helpful for any articles that you are working on related to the release:
• Chris Perkins, Ari Levitch, and Kate Irwin dive into the Feywild and the realms of Prismeer in The Wild Beyond the Witchlight in this video.
• Watch as Chris Perkins talks about player options in The Wild Beyond the Witchlight.
• Hear what The Wild Beyond the Witchlight offers to Dungeon Masters here.
• Check out the following Dragon Talk episode with Greg Tito and Shelly Mazzanoble where they discuss the new campaign sourcebook on the podcast.
• Dragon+, the free digital Dungeons & Dragons magazine, has even more info and interviews in Issue 38.
• Help us spread the word! Retweet the official launch announcement.
• Buy it beginning today for $49.95!
• The Wild Beyond the Witchlight with a cover by Tyler Jacobson is available at Amazon, Barnes & Noble and Books-a-Million as well as for download at D&D Beyond and Roll20.
• An alternative art cover by Hydro 74 with a distinctive design and soft-touch finish is available exclusively in game stores