Back in 2010, when the first iPad was built, the community was skeptical about it. Some experts called it a “giant iPhone” but the majority admitted its suitability for online gaming and acknowledged the overall quality.
Today, after several years of its popularity, iPad is a gold mine and an essential part of the whole Apple ecosystem which sits between the small yet powerful iPhones and desktop monsters like MacBook and iMac. Millions of people from the United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, India, España, Suomi, and Europe in general enjoy games on iPads, especially, games of chance.
The following guide is dedicated to iOS-based mobile gaming and, particularly, iPad experience plus iPhone casinos (some info about casinos for Android will be provided, too). We’re going to reveal options to use your favorite Apple device, what the pros and cons of this process are, which games are top for 2019, etc. To find the best place to enjoy these games, you can check the link with the review of iPad casinos at 1StHighRollerCasino. Plus, there is a lot of user feedback, friendly and not, on such sites, their real opinions and stories, strategy analysis, bonuses, complaints, and industry news.
iPad Casino Basics
Before proceeding to examples of iOS games, we recommend diving into basic stuff related to iPad gambling and mobile casinos in general. With enough knowledge, you can choose a reliable online casino offering the best slot machine games or get the most profit from online pit bosses. The thing is that mobile and desktop casinos (not to mention land-based ones) take different approaches to work with users in the age from 18.
Differences Between Tablet, Mobile and Desktop
Basically, iPad with its position between large computers and small smartphones is a great alternative for gamblers who want to get quality graphics from on-the-go gameplay. There is a big number of advantages over traditional games in casino, and some of them are essential:
● Screen size. Tablets feature solid Retina displays from 7.9″ to 12.9″.
● Flexibility. You can play casino games on iPads anywhere, similarly to iPhones.
● Unique bonuses. Some casinos offer extra promotions for app users.
● Compatible apps. Using applications, you get better quality and games.
Unlike desktop computers, iPads are similar to phones when it comes to gameplay features.
Modern tablets deliver the top-notch experience, so even if you prefer gambling via laptops or real slot machines, consider trying more flexible options as well to feel the difference. They offer a new vision of casinos which may also suit your style, either you’re a high roller or an occasional player.
Ways to Start Playing Casino Games
To begin enjoying card or slot games and using casinos for iPad, iPhone, Android or even Blackberry, you only need a seamless Internet connection and the device itself, generally. The idea is the same as with desktop systems which support two approaches: a web-based through browsers and a downloadable mode with app clients. Still, as for mobiles, the options are as follows.
Web browser gameplay is also called an instant play. It’s the fastest way to access sites because you avoid downloading extra data packages. Top-rated gambling websites are compatible with both phones and tablets, so you can easily open a site using a built-in browser and proceed to the chosen game instantly. The most notable drawback is that you will consume a larger volume of traffic than with applications.
Here’s a brief guide on gambling with web software:
1. Choose a platform from the offered list with reviews
2. Open the chosen website using iPad browser
3. Sign up or log in using existing account details
4. Deposit some money to start playing games
Unlike web platforms, applications deliver faster and more optimized gameplay for tablets and, specifically, iPads. You can get software of the chosen casino from its official site or even from Apple Store (be aware, however, that local stores in different countries feature different applications because of regulations and laws). If you’re going to get a real money online app, remember that it will take some space in your storage for casinos for iPad.
Respectively, check also steps to play via apps:
1. Choose a casino, like in the previous section
2. Go to a site or App Store
3. Search for the desired app and download it
4. Launch the app from iPad’s menu on the home screen
5. Sign up or log in with the interface
6. Transfer money to begin gambling
Ensure the app compatibility with the chosen phone, tablet or computer with Windows.
Pros and Cons of iPad Gambling
While Apple fans cross swords with the users of other platforms trying to prove that their manufacturer is the best, it’s barely possible to deny the overall quality of iPhones, and iPads. If you use branded hardware and software to play games for a long time, you know all the pros and cons but for those interested, we’ve prepared this short outline. Surely, it takes into consideration wide gambling features, too.
● Ease of use. Apple tablets feature great interfaces combined with powerful hardware. They are perfect when it comes to user experience.
● Platform safety. Due to strict Apple policies, developers of apps provide timely and quality updates with the advanced protection from hackers/scammers.
● Stability. The previous advantage leads to high reliability of iOS devices and all related apps. Updates are automatic, usually, so it’s even more convenient to get them.
● Software selection. Stores feature hundreds of exclusive original applications including games either for social or real money gambling.
● Limited customization. It’s widely known that Apple devices are less flexible than Android ones. For instance, you can’t place a casino widget on the main screen.
● Casino choice. Although there are numerous apps, the closed system of iTunes features fewer casino games than open-source alternatives like Google Play.
● Regulation concerns. The same strict policies which boost security and stability are related to issues with real money casino games in multiple states.
● Price. A regular iPad costs at least $329 on the official website while the best iPad Pro prices start from $799. It’s pretty expensive for a tablet.
Types of Games for iPad
Of course, you don’t want to miss the games’ options available for iPad users, who would love to join an iPad casino or casinos for iPhone. Normally, the selection is similar for both web-based interfaces and apps, but you’d better check how lists differ.
Sometimes, the most popular slots come as applications only or on the website exclusively. Also, some casino operators split their offers into several separate apps: for slots, for poker, for sports betting, etc. Check this info on the official sites or in the App Store.
There are several major types of games including slots which are familiar for experienced gamblers:
● Mobile slots. Modern spinning reels come with top-notch graphics, which phones can hardly process. iPad Pro devices succeed in this process, though. You can get access to thousands of free slots with the biggest progressive jackpots by Microgaming, NetEnt, Playtech, and others. Try 3D real money slots to feel the immersion effect.
● Roulette. Due to its complex layout, roulette is poorly compatible with smartphones. However, huge tablet touchscreens allow players to handle various bets and view the entire game table. For iPad, providers deliver American, European, and French versions as well as more exotic titles.
● Poker. Card tables are less demanding but they also include various interface elements. It’s much more convenient to play poker on a bigger screen where you can see cards, bets, and a full-size chat. Of course, multiple variations are available: Hold’em, Omaha, Caribbean Stud, etc.
More categories like high ranked video slots, slots + roulette, video poker + roulette, dice, bingo, other table games, keno, and lotteries work fine for iPad users as well. Plus, there are wonderful blackjack, baccarat, and roulette titles apart from casino slots.
Particularly, you should check sports betting options for tablets as they come with advanced statistics and in-play bets. With the mentioned games, you can win 100, 150, 200, 400, 500 or even 5,000 dollars per party! But without proper planning you can end up with 0. For these games, check Betway platform with good range of offers.
Some of these types may come as a Live Dealer game which stands for a broadcast from real studios with real croupiers shuffling poker cards or spinning roulette wheels. Live Games also have dedicated apps or web interfaces because of special technology used. Via Live interface, you can enjoy poker, roulette, blackjack, and other exotic titles.
The Ultimate List of New Casino Games
This year, we can expect several innovations in the mobile gambling industry. According to the CardPlayer news, the US local governments are on the way of new regulatory standards which may legalize online gambling in New York and California. As well, social gambling and amazing VR/AR casino titles will be on the rise with progress in technologies.
Now, let’s check good and fun best online casino apps which must suit the needs of iPad gamers in 2019 (there are some 2018 examples which got the latest updates and increased their rank in the store). Here are online casino games of your dream:
● Aw Craps! A paid application which combines gambling and learning features
● Big Fish Casino. Includes slots, blackjack, roulette, and poker but without real money
● Blackjack. A popular social card game with HD graphics and various versions
● DoubleU Casino. A social casino focused on 50+ slots with solid payouts
● Roulette 42. Online roulette with free chips and 20 bet types
● Zynga Poker. The social gambling app with Texas Hold’em and casual games
Apart from these slots and free apps, you can enjoy top-rated games at Casumo, Spin Palace, 888 Casino, Vegas Casino, Casino BIG, Jackpot City, and other casinos UK hosts including even land-based Las Vegas facilities for English, Australian, Canadian, and USA players. However, to visit real tournaments, you must have enough free time and practice. With online pokies, things are simpler.
As a pre-final part, we want to help you with some important tips related to iPad gambling. The following suggestions may seem obvious but you’d better create a kind of checklist and follow these steps carefully. Be sure, this will save you from unnecessary money losses or problems with casino sites.
Choosing the Best Mobile Casino
The process of choosing casinos with top experience is always complicated as customers want to get the best offer without hidden risks. While it’s hardly possible, you can still find a safe and secure gambling website or iOS application. To get the casinos best gaming experience, remember to check sites according to the following points:
● Casino bonuses. Read terms & conditions, check restrictions, find out which bonuses for mobile device users you can receive and which free bonus wagering requirements they feature. Small deposit bonus of around $10 with high rollovers (40x or 50x) isn’t worth your attention; on the other hand, free spins can be a nice encouragement.
● Games. Check which titles are listed in the catalog, which of them are available for instant play, and which ones are for apps only. Look at providers, as well. It’s meaningless to sign up with a casino that doesn’t provide favorite games. Some leading online casinos also offer trial options like free play and free chips.
● License. Never play in a casino which isn’t licensed. You should look for a safe website compliant with eCOGRA rules and the regulations of any national committee like the United Kingdom Gambling Commission. Certificates are usually located in the footer or in the dedicated section of the casino website (explore a sitemap to find licenses).
● Deposit methods. It’s also not recommended to start gambling without convenient payment methods. Find a page with banking options, explore them, and compare fees/payment processing times. As a rule, there should be wire transfers to send cash, a debit or a credit card such as Visa or Mastercard, and e-wallets like Neteller, PayPal or Skrill. Some casinos accept prepaid checks like Paysafecard and crypto, e.g. Bitcoin.
● Security. Along with licenses, ensure that the website has proper encryption. Ideally, read user casino reviews or contact real people who have gambled in this casino.
● Support. In case of a problem with casinos online, you’d like to get professional help. For this, test the support center using all available contact forms: phone, email, online chat, etc.
Using specific feedback like review of #1 casino, review of 2, 3, 4 or 5 leading platforms can help to find the best casinos or a single casino to play. Remember that leading sites deliver slots video, blackjack, roulette, and baccarat.
Starting the Game
The gameplay itself is another source of issues for new gamers. To master the gambling basics, mind these simple steps to begin your first and best iPad casinos game in online casinos:
1. Register at the favorite casino via the website or mobile app.
2. Explore interface elements, find games’ catalog, and test support.
3. Deposit money for first plays or grab a no-deposit match bonus.
4. Explore extra deposit bonus offers available at top iPad online sites.
5. Pick the exact game which is available for your iPad version.
6. Open the game in a browser or start it via the application, apply settings.
7. Withdraw money after you’re done.
Other iPad Games for 2019
If you prefer non-gambling applications, we also have some mega attractive options for you! So, check the best iPad titles available for the user choice in 2019:
● Best arcade: Alto’s Odyssey ($4.99) or Skullgirls (free)
● Best platform: Oddmar ($4.99) or It’s Full of Sparks (free)
● Best puzzle: Monument Valley 2 ($4.99) or Mekorama (free)
● Best racing: Grid Autosport ($9.99) or Asphalt 9: Legends (free)
● Best shooting: Jydge ($8.99) or Fortnite (free)
● Best sports: Football Manager 2019 Touch ($19.99) or Kind of Soccer (free)
● Best strategy: Mini Metro ($4.99) or Clash Royale (free)
● Best word: Supertype ($1.99) or Alphabear 2 (free)
Feel free to look for other games as these are our personal picks. These titles are designed by the leading studios for iPad, iPhone, and other platforms. Various rankings like top 10 mobile apps or best online casinos can help in your search.
All rights reserved and compliant with DMCA.