Modus Games and Mixed Realms have released their critically acclaimed deckbuilding RPG Gordian Quest onto Nintendo Switch for $19.99. An endlessly customizable adventure with roguelite elements and turn-based strategic combat, Gordian Quest promises an unmatched blend of novelty and replayability in a sinister world where monsters roam.
In Gordian Quest, Wrendia is a world ruled by darkness where scoundrels and thieves thrive. The land needs saving and only heroes can bring Wrendia back from the brink. Players can explore procedurally generated landscapes in Adventure Mode or go for unpredictable challenge in Realm Mode. Whatever your play style, Gordian Quest offers an array of options for every RPG aficionado. Along your journey, an intricate and expansive narrative will force players to make choices that can send the world of Wrendia into a new golden era, or plunge it into a darkness from which it may never recover.
Key Features of Gordian Quest Include:
• Ten heroes: Each with their own unique class, skills, and playstyle. Play as a Swordhand, Druid, Golemancer, Spellbinder, Druid, and more.
• Hundreds of skills: The heroes have a combined total of nearly 800 passive and active skills that can be deployed during turn-based battles, allowing players to discover and formulate their favorite combos.
• Training and Equipping Heroes: Heroes can be upgraded, trained, and equipped with a large selection of weapons, armor, and trinkets to enhance their abilities.
• High Replayability: Procedurally generated maps and dungeons, as well as randomized hero skills makes each playthrough different from the last.
• Loot and Boosting of Abilities: Gather items and earn renown through your adventures to unlock powerful relics that can boost your heroes’ abilities.
• Personalized Adventures: Players can shape the course of their adventures with critical decisions and dice rolls.