Publisher astragon Entertainment and developer weltenbauer. Software Entwicklung have announced their newest expansion for the popular Construction Simulator called Spaceport Expansion. The DLC brings a completely new campaign map into the game along with new clients and the most extensive construction contracts in the history of the simulation series so far. The Construction Simulator – Spaceport Expansion has released in the digital stores for PC, PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X and Xbox One and is available for newcomers in the form of the Construction Simulator Spaceport Bundle.
Construction Simulator Spaceport Expansion’s Key Features:
- The latest DLC brings a completely new and independent campaign map into the game.
- On the new map, the most extensive construction tasks in the history of the game series are waiting for the players: building-up a rocket launch base and associated infrastructure.
- Brand new setting: a tropical-inspired peninsula.
- More than 40 hours of additional gameplay.
- The Spaceport Expansion is available for $19.99 as a separate DLC in the digital stores.
- Alternatively, also available as part of the Construction Simulator – Year 1 Season Pass or together with the main game as Construction Simulator Spaceport Bundle.
With Construction Simulator – Spaceport Expansion, construction-enthusiasts can enjoy truly ambitious and enormously extensive construction jobs. In the latest DLC for the popular construction simulation, there is a completely new campaign map on which players can prove their skills in the construction of a rocket launching base including the associated infrastructure.
On a tropical peninsula, it’s time to reach for the stars. Two new clients are available there, which will provide players with the most extensive construction contracts in the history of the popular simulation game series starting with the development and expansion of the infrastructure, the construction of new traffic routes, a futuristic research center, a gigantic structure for the assembly of the rocket, a large viewing platform for spectators of the planned spectacle, and up to the construction of the impressive rocket launch pad.
Each of the construction phases offers enormous variety, so that even in multiplayer sessions all players get a lot of work to do. Whether it’s excavating, transporting materials, road construction, pouring concrete, crane works or other work steps, the extensive vehicle fleet as well as the talent of construction-enthusiasts will be tested intensively.
As a reward for their efforts, players get to witness a hopefully successful launch of the rocket at the end of the 40+ hour campaign.
The Construction Simulator Spaceport Expansion has released and is available for $19.99 as a DLC for PC, PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X and Xbox One in the digital stores.