Netmarble, a leading developer and publisher of high-quality mobile games, announces a new global update for the mobile role-playing game Seven Knights 2. The update features a new playable hero and pet, events and more.
Starting today, players can acquire Arc of Azure Light Taka in the Summon Shop. This attack- type character is the adopted son of Teo and Orly. As a member of the Night Crow, Taka is devoted to perfecting his swordsmanship. His Danse Macabre skill is a powerful move that inflicts heavy (and increasing) damage to targets. His ultimate, Cool Wind Strike deals even greater damage to the target and causes a bleed effect. Other features include defense ignoring mechanisms and increasing single target skill damages of allies making him a must-have to maximize the team’s damage output.
The newly added pet, [Legendary+] Empress of Aisha Rin is also available to players. Her skill increases the ultimate skill gauge by 50% while also providing disguise for 8 seconds if the hero’s HP is under 30%.
As part of the update, players can experience new content including:
• Celestial Tower Addition: The preexisting Celestial Tower 1F~120F is now changed to the ‘Easy’ difficulty level, while a new ‘Normal’ mode is added with higher difficulty. In Normal mode, players will encounter new boss types like the Gargoyle of Destruction.
• Formation Expansion: Six new types of formation are added including: Charge, Defense, Speed, Fatal, Block and Invasion. A total of 28 positions for strategy are ready for players to test their tactics.
For this update, players have the opportunity to earn their favorite costumes for free just by participating in various fashion-themed events:
• Fashion Box: Players receive Fashion Boxes which can be opened for various rewards.
• Fashion Box Collection Event (Aug. 31 – Sept. 14): Players will receive costume tickets based on the number of Fashion Boxes they collect throughout the event. These can be exchanged for a costume of choice and a Legendary+ Equipment Ticket.
• Preparing Fashion Show Check-in Event: Players can obtain Fashion Boxes just by checking into the game daily.
• Play Field Exploration and Raid: Players can obtain additional Fashion Boxes from playing Field Exploration and Raid
Seven Knights 2 takes place 20 years after the original Seven Knights, and centers on the Daybreak Mercenaries who embark on a journey to find the last member of the Seven Knights, Rudy, after a series of events involving a mysterious girl named Phiné. Starring an array of characters depicted with stunning graphics powered by Unreal Engine 4, Seven Knights 2 will immerse players in a true sequel featuring the fun and innovative gameplay of Seven Knights enjoyed by players around the world. Players can collect and develop charismatic heroes while engaging in a deep and immersive cinematic story.