While the acclaimed Farming Simulator series has always been popular among children, publisher and developer GIANTS Software announces a brand-new upcoming game to introduce the growing generation to the colorful and fun world of farming and blooming nature. Farming Simulator Kids will be available on Nintendo Switch and mobile devices, suited for all ages – coming Spring 2024.
With cute aesthetics, Farming Simulator Kids invites young players to live a cozy farm life. Educating and entertaining them in a child-friendly environment, the gameplay of Farming Simulator Kids focuses on audiovisual presentation instead of text. Still, virtual neighbors – including some anthropomorphic animal characters – display their needs for help and ask young players to harvest crops or prepare a delicious sandwich.
Children explore farm locations to grow and harvest healthy crops, or care for adorable farm animals like cows, chickens, or geese in their stables. As big tractors and other vehicles are a must, kids can operate a variety of machines by renowned manufacturer John Deere. All while creating unforgettable and educational farming stories that are rewarded with achievements and can be captured with a video creator mode.
“We’re thrilled beyond measure to introduce young children to farming in a playful and sheltered way,” says Thomas Frey, Creative Director at GIANTS Software. “With John Deere as our ideal partner for Farming Simulator Kids, we’re creating an educational and unforgettable – even inspiring – farming game for young players, one that may even nurture their general interest in farming.”
“It is a pleasure for us to support such an appealing project, which introduces children to agriculture in a playful way and awakens their interest in food production,” comments Stefan Mügge, Manager Marketing Communication at John Deere.
Key Features of Farming Simulator Kids:
- Child-Friendly Graphics, Music and Sound Effects
- Character Creator with Lots of Styles and Possibilities
- Multiple Locations to Explore: Farm, Barn, Market and More
- 10+ Crops to Plant and Harvest, 75+ Food Items, 100+ Objects and Other Items
- Vehicles and Tools by John Deere, the World’s Largest Agricultural Brand
- Domestic and Wild Animals to Befriend and Care for
- Loveable Characters and Animals to Meet
- Activities like Field Tasks, Driving Vehicles, Gardening and Making Sandwiches
- Achievement System and Video Creator
Farming Simulator Kids will be available for Nintendo Switch and mobile devices in Spring 2024.