The best-pre-selling game of 2019 at GameStop, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, hits store shelves on Oct. 25th. Through a collaboration with Activision, GameStop is celebrating the launch of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare by hosting a series of exclusive in-store events and providing an original live stream panel with Infinity Ward developers only available at GameStop.
“GameStop is the official command center for everything Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. Hands down, we are the one-stop shop for Call of Duty fans looking to find the best exclusive deals and we are taking over this launch weekend by providing customers a fun and interactive experience with this popular franchise,” said Eric Bright, Vice President of Merchandising for GameStop.
Teaming up with Activision, GameStop is transforming its West Hollywood store into a Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Command Center – providing fans with a fun experiential journey designed and produced by Midnight Oil Agency. Customers can expect to see a vehicle crashed into the store front, Call of Duty 3D photo opportunities, hands-on play and much more.
“We are proud to be teaming with GameStop to bring the best of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare to our passionate fanbase,” said Aaron Brinkman, Activision Blizzard Vice President of Sales. “Whether it’s the exclusive ‘Dark’ and ‘Precision Edition’ collector’s editions, exclusive Call of Duty consumer products or the massive in-store launch events, GameStop is the premiere destination for the Modern Warfare launch this week.”
Exclusive Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Game Deals:
• The Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Precision Edition which includes the base game, steelbook, KontrolFreek Call of Duty: Modern Warfare-branded Performance Thumbsticks and Controller Skin, and an assortment of in-game items including three themed operator packs, plus an animated Call of Duty Endowment Calling Card. Free shipping through GameStop.com.
• The Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Dark Edition which includes functional night vision goggles that allow the user to see up to 65 feet in complete darkness. The edition also includes the base game, steelbook, and an assortment of in-game items including three themed operator packs, plus an animated Call of Duty Endowment Calling Card. Don’t be left in the dark, pre-order this limited edition while supplies last.
• PowerUp Rewards Members receive up to $10 rewards cash when you purchase Call of Duty: Modern Warfare by Oct. 31.
• Guaranteed to Love it: Play Call of Duty: Modern Warfare risk-free. If you don’t love it, return it within 48 hours of launch to receive full retail value in trade credit when purchased at GameStop.
• Get up to 30% Extra Trade Credit when you trade towards Call of Duty: Modern Warfare.
• Every edition sold at GameStop supports the Call of Duty Endowment: All physical editions purchased at GameStop include the animated Call of Duty Endowment Calling Card. For every copy sold, GameStop will donate to the Call of Duty Endowment, which helps find high quality jobs for unemployed veterans.
For more information about Call of Duty: Modern Warfare exclusive offers at GameStop, please visit https://www.gamestop.com/collection/call-of-duty/modern-warfare