Square Enix is celebrating the 25th anniversary of the fan-favorite RPG FINAL FANTASY VII with a special collaboration event in the battle royale action mobile game FINAL FANTASY VII THE FIRST SOLDIER. From today until February 28, players can take part in celebratory in-game events and obtain FINAL FANTASY VII-themed skins, accessories, banners and more as they embark on an intense battle royale experience where they must fight to be the last SOLDIER standing.
New content arriving in the FINAL FANTASY VII collaboration event includes:
• Polygon FINAL FANTASY VII Characters – Players can obtain event-limited character skins based on the original FINAL FANTASY VII polygon designs for Cloud, Aerith, Tifa, Barret, Red XIII and Chocobo, with more coming soon.
• 25th Anniversary Collaboration Events – For a limited time, players who defeat event monsters on the battlefield will obtain special reward boxes and collect data pieces that unlock event-limited collectibles. Mission clears will also reward Premium Shinra Pack Tickets (FF7) and data pieces.
• Character Skins & Accessories – Event-exclusive skins and accessories will be available for free for a limited time, including Shinra SOLDIER and Cloud Dress character skins, and a Buster Sword back accessory.
• FINAL FANTASY VII Banners – Players can obtain thematic FINAL FANTASY VII banners to display next to their character name.
• Celebratory Login Bonuses – Players will receive event login bonuses and collect Premium Shinra Pack Tickets (FF7), which can be redeemed for a chance to obtain the collaboration store items, simply by logging in daily during the campaign period.
• FINAL FANTASY VII App Revamp – For a limited time, the FINAL FANTASY VII FIRST SOLDIER game icon, in-game home screen, and UI will be revamped similar to the look of the original FINAL FANTASY VII. In addition, players will hear iconic FINAL FANTASY VII music when entering battles.