Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc. announced that Yu-Gi-Oh! MASTER DUEL has launched on consoles and PC. The hotly anticipated trading card game is available now on PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and PC Steam, free to download and play worldwide.
Yu-Gi-Oh! MASTER DUEL takes the iconic Yu-Gi-Oh! TRADING CARD GAME (TCG) and fully brings it to life in digital form. Collect from more than 10,000 cards spanning over two decades of Yu-Gi-Oh! history and build personalized Decks. Play and spectate beautifully presented Duels, masterfully rendered in 4K resolution with eye-popping animations and jaw-dropping music and sound. Journey through an extensive single-player Solo Mode that explores the untold stories behind the cards, and take on the world in dynamic online Duels, tournaments and events.
Yu-Gi-Oh! MASTER DUEL features include:
• The Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG/OCG Master Rules
• Tutorial and Duel Strategy modes to help new players learn how to play the game
• Campaigns based around Deck Types, featuring story sequences that tell the lore of the cards
• Cross-platform online play – play friends and challengers online, whatever system you’re on
• Cross-platform save data access – continue your experience from one system to another
• Unlock over 10,000 cards and other rewards
• Card crafting – disassemble unwanted cards to help you generate new cards
• Customize your experience with ‘Mate’ companions, card protectors, Duel Fields and more
• Extensive Deck-building features and resources, including a massive database of Deck Lists
KONAMI will also bring Yu-Gi-OH! MASTER DUEL to iOS and Android.