Team17 and Black Salt Games have announced the launch of their sinister fishing adventure DREDGE, and it is now available to purchase on Steam, GOG, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 4, and Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One.
In DREDGE, step into the water-logged boots of a down-on-their luck fisherman and explore a collection of remote isles while scouring the surrounding depths for a variety of fish and valuable deep-sea curios. Once your trawler is full, sell your haul to the peculiar locals while completing quests and unravelling more about each archipelago. Reinforce your vessel, skills, and knowledge to dredge deeper and reach more mysterious secluded lands.
The DREDGE digital base game is available for Steam, Xbox, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 5, and PlayStation 4 for $24.99. The Digital Deluxe Edition is available for $35.06 on Steam. The Digital Deluxe Edition is also available for $26.99 on Xbox, Nintendo Switch, and PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5. The Digital Deluxe Edition includes the Blackstone Key DLC, granting players access to the mysterious workshop on Blackstone Isle.
The DREDGE physical Deluxe Edition is available for $29.99 on Xbox Series X|S. The Nintendo Switch version is $39.99. The PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 4 versions of the physical Deluxe Edition will be released in North America on April 20 and will be available for $29.99.
DREDGE Key Features
• Unravel a Mystery: Captain your fishing trawler across a collection of remote islands, each with its own inhabitants to meet, wildlife to discover, and stories to unearth.
• Dredge the Depths: Scour the sea for hidden treasures and complete quests to gain access to strange new abilities.
• Study Your Craft: Research special equipment and upgrade your boat’s capabilities to gain access to rare fish and valuable deep-sea curios.
• Fish to Survive: Sell your discoveries to the locals to learn more about each area, and upgrade your boat to reach even more secluded locations.
• Fight the Unfathomable: Strengthen your mind and use your abilities to survive trips out on the water after dark.