Moto Racer 4 is OUT NOW for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC/Steam. Developed under the supervision of the original Moto Racer designer, Paul Cuisset, Moto Racer 4 delivers high-speed races and a white-knuckle ride that gleefully ignores the rules of fair play in favor of ruthless aggression!
Running at a rock solid 60 frames per second, Moto Racer 4 will offer intense arcade racing action, a variety of game modes, racer customization, split screen local multiplayer and online multiplayer!
The Moto Racer 4 VR experience provides an arcade bike racing experience of unrivalled immersiveness. Truly be in the game as you have near misses with traffic on exciting road races, fly through the air on dirt bike tracks and jostle for position with aggressive AI opponents and your friends online.
• KING OF THE HILL: Each rider starts with the same time on the clock. While time runs down for the leader, the other racers get extra turbo. The first player to get their counter down to zero wins the race.
• LAST MAN STANDING: The last player to pass each checkpoint is eliminated.
• SURVIVAL: The race starts with very little time on the clock. Players gain time by passing the checkpoints. In single-player mode, the aim is to survive for a specific length of time. In multi-player mode, the winner is the last player with time left on their clock.
• CATCH-UP: The player’s opponents begin the race with a head start and the player must be in first place at a specific time.
• WOLF PACK: The player begins the race with a head start and must maintain it for a certain length of time without being overtaken.
• GHOST BIKE: The player starts the race in last place and is not allowed to deviate from the road or collide with others. S/he must finish in a specified minimum place.
• GOLDEN HELMET: Competitors must earn the one golden helmet up for grabs during the race. To do this, they must be first past the initial checkpoint. If the player wearing the golden helmet is knocked by another player, s/he surrenders it to that player. If a player falls off their bike, s/he loses the helmet and it is automatically sent to the next checkpoint.
• VR Compatibility: At launch both Hot Laps and Time Attack are VR compatible and Quick Race and Career mode will receive VR compatibility post-launch.