Daedalic Entertainment and Action Squad Studios have released a new gameplay features trailer for Iron Danger, the time-manipulating tactical RPG coming to Steam on Wednesday, March 25!
Iron Danger adds a new twist to classic tactical RPG action with the ability to turn back time up to five seconds to change the future! Players can dodge or block attacks that were sure to hit them, strategically adjust their position on the battlefield, then choose their next actions to capitalize on the situation. Iron Danger gives traditional tactical combat a puzzle-like element, letting you continuously test new approaches and synchronize your characters’ actions for the perfect outcome.
• Master unique time-rewind mechanics and experience a new take on tactical combat, fusing the best aspects of real-time and turn-based systems.
• Adventure into a world of steampunk fantasy inspired by Finnish folklore.
• Highly interactive environments let you seize the advantage over your enemies.
• Fight epic boss monsters on the path to fulfill your destiny.
• No grinding! Character progression is balanced throughout over 15 hours of gameplay!