Nyko Technologies, a premier peripherals manufacturer, today announced that it has shipped its Front Man Wireless Guitar for PLAYSTATION 3 to retailers nationwide. The new Front Man Guitar provides a high quality, real guitar feel and is fully compatible with Guitar Hero III and Rock Band.
The Front Man Guitar for PS3 features wireless technology up to 25 feet and up to 80 hours of continuous game play. Other Front Man features include:
– Effects pedal to wirelessly switch between Rock Band and Guitar Hero III
– Unique directional pad design simplifies menu navigation
– Built-in tilt sensor and responsive whammy bar
– Bi-directional strum bar
– Durable and responsive fret buttons
– Interchangeable pick guards for a customized look
"The tremendous popularity of these two games that have become a pop culture phenomenon presented us with the opportunity to enhance the quality of the playing experience while eliminating the need for multiple guitars," said Chris Arbogast, Marketing Director at Nyko Technologies. "We addressed the needs of the fanbase with the Front Man Guitar for the PS3 without losing sight of delivering quality products for the ultimate rock out session."
Nyko's Front Man Guitar for the PS3 is now available at retailers nationwide for a suggested retail price of $59.99.