Faithful fans of the rough and tumble FlatOut racing series can experience the rebirth of destruction and mayhem as U&I Entertainment, in partnership with dedicated racing development team Kylotonn Games and publisher Strategy First, launches FlatOut 4: Total Insanity. The game is now available at retail for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in North and South America for $49.99.
Smash, burn and bring the mayhem competitively in both online and offline multiplayer races in the latest rendition of the FlatOut franchise, FlatOut 4: Total Insanity. With the games’ illustrious nitro boosts, players can dominate the race course, while violently ramming into rival racers at break-neck speeds in a wide variety of dynamically changing tracks, arenas and game modes.
The FlatOut 4: Total Insanity console edition features:
• Customizable Cars: Unlock 27 cars to customize and race, including tributes to fan favorites and new additions to the garage;
• Dynamic Tracks: 20 tracks including traditional derby racing, time trials, arenas, assault levels, carnage levels and much more;
• Destructible Environments: Vehicular havoc and destruction return to the world of racing with high speed collisions and wild destructible environments;
• The Legendary Stunt Mode: Six new stunts and six re-imagined classic stunt mini-games await fans in search of epic collisions and death-defying maneuvers;
• Arena Mode: Three gameplay styles including Death Match, Capture the Flag and Survivor;
• New Assault Mode: An arsenal of deadly weapons slow or destroy opponents;
• Single Player Campaign: Experience Race, Destroy and Stuntman modes offline before showing off your skills in multiplayer races;
• Hot Seat Mode: Players take turns in hot seat competition of Stunts;
• Multiplayer Mayhem: Competitive local and online modes allow up to eight players to master destruction arenas, race courses and set traps.
FlatOut 4 Total Insanity is now available for on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One console at retail locations in North and South America for $49.99.